10 September 2014
Today I have tried to describe the different moments/phases come about in a Blogger’s life. I am sure you must have experience at least anyone from these entertaining GIFs.
1. When a Newbie creates a blog
2. When a Blogger first time see its blog that went live
3. When you are doing keyword research and you find every possible keyword has high competition
4. When You (being a Blogger) work on lists of CommentLuv Enabled Blogs
5. After putting your maximum efforts, when you find a blog with low quality and outdated content is still ranking good only due to its high domain authority
6. When you find your blog starts ranking on Search engines after a long wait
7. When you get decrease after Google’s Search Algorithm Update
8. How it looks when Google’s Search Algorithm takes over your efforts and you get penalty
9. When your money making blog get deindexed by Google
10. When you are regarded as one of the top Bloggers and asked to give interview
11. When you are asked to describe your profession
I hope you enjoyed this post isn’t it? If so then don’t forget to share it with your friends.
Stay Blessed J
28 August 2014
I previously published a post in which I have shared about 25 web 2.0 sites. These sites are actually used to create quality backlinks to create more traffic. There are a number of link building strategies that help your blog/website in getting good rank at search engines. Article submission, directory submission or press release etc etc. do not provide satisfactory results after Google penguin update.
So today I am going to share web 2.0 sites list where you will get about more than 25 resources of web 2.0 sites which are widely used these days. You simply sign up on these sites usually and get quality backlinks by putting your website link in “about” or “bio” section. Then you just need to become an active user of that platforms. Having quality backlinks is not an easy task but you just need to be selective for the ways you adopt for link building strategy. Web 2.0 sites are one of the best ways we can say to get high quality and authenticbacklinks.
If you are a beginner, then you can get advantage from this list in which I have tried to include best web 2.0 sites to create backlinks with no trouble.
So no more wait… and get the list that also includes web 2.0 social networking sites…
1. Blogger | It’s a free platform to create free blogs powered by Google where you can share content, image and videos…
2. WordPress.com | is a most powerful web 2.0 site and free blogging platform like Blogger, its powered by the open source WordPress software.
3. WordPress.org | a forum to get help or support regarding Wordpress.
4. Google+ | is another social network by Google where you can share your stuff with link back to website.
5. Facebook | As we know it’s the largest social networking site that allows people to interact with friends and others who study, work or have same business profession.
6. Pinterest | A best tool for collecting and organizing data you require. Also allows you to share your content through uploading pins having your website’s link.
7. Twitter | is another one of the most popular web 2.0 sites that permits micro-blogging to share your links.
8. Reddit | is a kind of social networking website that allows its registered users to submit content in text form or in the form of links. A huge traffic can be directed to your website with the use of this site only.
9. Alexa | provides information about website’s traffic stats, internal links, external links and global ranking etc.
10. Tumblr | is a social platform powered by Yahoo that allows you a kind of micro blogging with that you can share links, images or videos etc etc.
11. StumbleUpon | is the most simple way to find new websites, videos and photos from across the web. It also drives good traffic to your website when you submit your post’s link there.
12.About.me | one of the best web 2.0 sites resources of getting backlink and traffic. It helps people to know about you and your work. You just need to create a page there for free that doesn't require any additional skills.
13.Ask.fm | It’s a kind of social networking site that allows users to ask question with the option of secrecy.
14.BizSugar | It’s an online community and one of the top web2.0 sites also where you can share business tips, you blog posts, business news etc etc…
15. EzineArticles | It’s an article directory that allows to submit free submissions and exchange links to the authors’ sites that helps in getting links and visibility for their work also.
16.Flickr | helps to categorize a huge collection of images you have and offers a way for you and your friends and family to tell stories about them.
17. Inbound.org | another reliable one from web 2.0 sites allows you to use it with Twitter account where you can submit content and put your links in comment section too. It directs a large number of visitors to your website.
18.Instagram | It’s more entertaining way to share your life events through images with your friends and other people.
19. LinkedIn| It is one of the most influential social network and its basically for professional entrepreneurs.
20. LinkedInPublishing Platform | In today’s web 2.0 sites list, this one we can one the most supportive platform for professionals to get visibility for your brand in front of professional targeted audience.
21.Paper.li | It mainly provides a content curation service with which you can publish an online newspaper. You can also share your website’s link there.
22. MySpace | Another web 2.0 site that allows email, videos, forums, communities and weblog space etc.
23. SlideShare | The world’s biggest platform for sharing PowerPoint slides, OpenOffice presentations, Keynote, PDF files and infographics.
24. YouTube | is the largest search engine for videos. U here can share Here sharing website allowing billions of people to discover, watch and share originally-created videos.
25. Vimeo | is a video sharing website where users can upload and view videos. You can put your blog’s link as well.
26. Visual.ly | is one of the world’s largest communities for infographics and visualization.
27. Wikipedia | is a free Internet encyclopedia.
28. Yahoo Answers | is a kind of knowledge market by Yahoo. You can answer a question or can put new question there with your profile link.
From the Editor’s Pen:
This is the list of web 2.0 social networking sites. I hope it would help you in getting highquality backlinks and traffic as well. If you enjoy reading this post then do not forget to share it with your friends. And if you want any other site of web 2.0 to be included in this list then let us know about that in your feedback.
Good Luck J
16 August 2014
A free article directory offers you to submit articles for free and link them back to your blog or any other website by using relevant anchor text.
High PR and reputed article directories provide quality backlinks to your blog/site and a large amount of traffic.
Here is a list of more than 200 free article directories that will help you in getting high qualitybacklink. You would have your own author box where you can put information about yourself and website/blog. You can also add link of your own website there. This is how you would get a free and quality backlink from a high PR free article directory.
11 August 2014
Google Adsense account is what all bloggers struggle for… after establishing a successful blog. But as we all know that there are some conditions proposed by Google for blogs/websites before applying for adense account to avoid any refusal.
Today’s tutorial is for all those who want to make money with adsense and found it difficult to get an approved Google adsense account for their blog or website.
So No more Worries!!! ;-) As in today’s post, I am going to share about how to get an approved Google adsense account simply in one hour…
Step by step guide to get Adsense in one hour…
1. Sign Up for Gmail account if you do not have one.
2. Sign in to Youtube with your gmail account
3. After signing in to Youtube, find “Monitization” in “Account Settings” and enable it for getting your Youtube adsense account
4. Accept all terms and conditions
5. Click on “Monetize” tab
6. Go to Youtube Setting >>> Monetization Settings
7. Where you will find a new screen with an option to put Youtube channel address against I will show ad on-----
8. Then click on continue tab that will redirect you to a new page with a form required necessary information
9. You are required to enter required information and click on “Submit”
10. Now you need to wait for an hour or two and you will receive a confirmation email from Google about getting an approved Google adsene account successfully.
Note: Do not upload any video before applying for Google adsense account.
From the Editor’s Pen:
This was all about getting adsense quickly. I hope you would find it helpful and would enjoy making money with Google adsense. If so the please don’t forget to share it with your friends on social media.
Good Luck :-)
7 August 2014
WordPress is one top most platform in the entire online world. WordPress beginners would get benefit from this WordPress guide to learn how to use WordPress. No more wait now its time to share few best WordPress resources for beginners like WordPress websites/WordPress blogs,
10 Websites about "WordPress"
1. http://wordpress.org - On this site, you can download and install a software script called WordPress. To do this, you need a web host who meets the minimum requirements and a little time. WordPress is completely customizable and can be used for almost anything.
2. http://wpinspiration.com/ - WP Inspiration is a collection of the best-looking WordPress powered sites on the internet to get started with WordPress.
3. http://en.wordpress.com - WordPress.com is brought to you by some of the same folks who work on the open source blogging software available at WordPress.org. WordPress.com is under very active development where almost everything is free.
4. http://wpblogsites.com/ - WordPress Blogs/sites are the serious entrepreneur's sources for WordPress tips and strategies, for monetizing your blog site.
5. http://wpmu.org/ - WPMU.org provides WordPress news, tips, tutorials, and reviews.
6. http://cheapwordpresswebsites.com/ - Cheap WordPress Websites is owned by Lisa who has been building WordPress websites for 4 years. The site is offering different website packages with a low-cost alternative to high price websites.
7. http://digwp.com/ - Digging Into WordPress is one of the best WordPress resources for beginners and the blog home for the upcoming book of the same name by Chris Coyier and Jeff Starr. The book is there for offline reference and that essential full-attention first read through when your brain is ready to soak in a ton of new information about using WordPress.
8. https://managewp.com - ManageWP is the world's first and finest all-inclusive WordPress management console that gives users full power and complete control in managing virtually any number of WordPress sites in the easiest way possible.
9. http://www.wpbeginner.com/ - Wp Beginner is another WordPress resource for beginners which was founded by Syed Balkhi in July 2009. The main goal of this site is to provide quality tips, tricks, hacks, and other resources for the WordPress community.
10. http://www.wordpresspassionates.com/ - This website provides a professional WordPress based blog application to make your corporate, business or personal thoughts published online.
Here are 10 other best WordPress resources for beginners that would help to learn using WordPress.
1. All About SEO on WordPress.com - http://en.blog.wordpress.com/2013/03/22/seo-on-wordpress-com/
2. What's the Best Way to Backup Your WordPress Website? - http://www.copyblogger.com/wordpress-website-backups/
3. WordPress All-In-One SEO Pack Plugin Gets Major Revamp, Thumbs UP! - http://www.iblogzone.com/2013/04/wordpress-all-in-one-seo-pack-plugin-gets-major-revamp-thumbs-up.html
4. 7 Reasons to Convert Your WordPress.com Blog to WordPress.org - http://michaelhyatt.com/convert-wordpress-com-wordpress-org.html
5. The WordPress Brute Force Attack Timeline - http://blog.sucuri.net/2013/04/the-wordpress-brute-force-attack-timeline.html
6. Gravatar and WordPress.com, Together Forever - http://blog.gravatar.com/2013/04/03/gravatar-and-wordpress-com-together-forever/
7. How WordPress Thrives with a 100% Remote Workforce - http://blogs.hbr.org/berkun/2013/03/how-wordpress-thrives-with-a-1.html
8. Keep your WordPress site secure - http://blog.names.co.uk/2013/04/keep-your-wordpress-site-secure/
9. WordPress 3.6: What's in There for You? - http://www.techgyd.com/wordpress-3-6-whats-in-there-for-you/2476/
10. The Importance of Caching in WordPress - http://www.bloggingpro.com/archives/2013/01/09/the-importance-of-caching-in-wordpress/
Here are 10 best articles to learn using WordPress and also best resources for WordPress beginners to start even a free WordPress website.
1. 5 Steps to Secure Your WordPress Site - By Don Campbell - http://feedfront.com/archives/article006977
2. Benefits of WordPress - http://ezinearticles.com/?Benefits-of-WordPress&id=7638841
3. Why to Migrate From Your Existing CMS Platform to WordPress? - http://goarticles.com/article/Why-to-Migrate-From-Your-Existing-CMS-Platform-to-WordPress/7361037/
4. WordPress Vs Joomla Vs Drupal - http://www.articlesnatch.com/Article/Wordpress-Vs-Joomla-Vs-Drupal-/997691#.UYHHFKL-Ebs
5. 4 Ways of Moving your Website to WordPress - http://www.articlealley.com/4-ways-of-moving-your-website-to-wordpress-2436442.html
6. Choosing The Best hosting For WordPress - http://www.articledashboard.com/Article/Choosing-the-Best-Hosting-for-WordPress/2974288
7. WordPress Web Development: Why it is So Popular - http://www.articlerich.com/Article/WordPress-Web-Development--Why-it-is-So-Popular/2461399
8. The Meaning Of A Good WordPress Shopping Cart - http://www.earticlesonline.com/Article/The-Meaning-Of-A-Good-Wordpress-Shopping-Cart/1779391
9. Tips to Increase the Efficiency of a WordPress Website - http://www.amazines.com/Computers/article_detail.cfm/5265230?articleid=5265230
Get WordPress resources for beginners with video where you can get more comprehensive video tutorials about how to use WordPress.
1. http://youtu.be/8Jv47_VIBOQ - How To Make a WordPress Website - Amazing!
2. http://youtu.be/3P-m2cBCJSk - Matt Cutts from Google on WordPress & SEO
3. http://youtu.be/L8axQ17lTko - Top 10 WordPress Plugins 2012| Best WordPress blog Plugins
4. http://youtu.be/jfpV_JcMxDg - How To Build A WordPress Website - 2012 Simple Step-by-Step
5. http://youtu.be/X4EQ3xUz9i4 - WordPress Training| WordPress Training Video
6. http://youtu.be/_45ZV8Tsm2M - WordPress Tutorial| Step-by-Step| WordPress for Beginners - 75 bite size videos & More
7. http://youtu.be/xMv21d8YUfs - How to Customize Your WordPress Theme
8. http://youtu.be/SjwKWlGXV_Q - Joomla Vs WordPress
10. http://youtu.be/IlcAPduSeKQ - WordPress Tutorials Widgets
1. WPWiz WordPress Resources for beginners and courses about Affiliate Program - http://www.wpwiz.biz/affiliates.php
2. WordPress Plugins Secrets Affiliate Program - http://www.commercial-center.com/wordpress-plugin-secrets/affiliates.php
3. WordPress Training Videos Affiliate Program - http://wpresstutorialvideos.com/wordpress-tutorial-videos-affiliate-program/
4. WordPress Central Station Affiliate Program - http://www.wpcentralstation.com/affiliates/
5. Affilinker: Affiliate WordPress Plugin Affiliate Program - http://www.affilinker.com/affiliates/
6. The Ultimate WordPress Guide Affiliate Program - http://mywpblogguide.com/affiliates.ag.php
7. WP Stew Affiliate Program - http://wpstew.com/affiliates/
8. WordPress SEO Domination Affiliate Program - http://wpseodomination.com/affiliates/
9. WP Simplicity WordPress Plugin Affiliate Program - http://wpsimplicityplus.com/affiliates/
10. WP Nexus Fan Page Theme Affiliate Program - http://fanpagethemeforwordpress.com/affiliates/
From the Editor’s Pen:
I hope you enjoyed this post about best WordPress resources for beginners. They would definitely help all of you to learn how to use WordPress.
If you enjoyed it then do not forget to put your feedback and share it with your friends.